Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, all regularly scheduled municipal court dockets
for the City of Hanley Hills are hereby POSTPONED. New court dates will be
mailed in the near future. (If you have recently changed your address, please
notify this Court by doing the following: (call the courts to give us your new
While no entry into the courthouse is permitted, this Court can assist you with the
1. Addressing warrants and bonds issued from this Court;
2. Providing information about cases on the municipal dockets; and
3. Making payments (for fines and court costs) to the municipal court.
Please call (314) 726-4632, between the hours of 9:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m., Monday
through Friday, for the above information. At all other times, when calling about
warrants/bonds, please call the St Louis County Police Department (314) 615-5000
The following persons shall not enter a municipal courthouse:
- Persons who have traveled to any foreign country within the last 14 days;
- Persons who have traveled to states designated as “restricted” by the St.
Louis County Department of Health, within the past 14 days. (For a current listing,
see the St. Louis County Website: . Then click the “Update
Travel List” button under “Areas of Community Transmission” on the right-hand
side of the page.);
- Persons who reside or have had close contact with someone who has
traveled to any foreign country or restricted area in the U.S. within the last 14 days;
- Persons who have been asked to self-quarantine by any doctor, hospital or
- Persons who have been diagnosed with, or have had contact with, anyone
who has been diagnosed with COVID-19; and
- Persons with unexplained fever, cough or shortness of breath.
We appreciate your patience and cooperation during this time.